Monday, November 30, 2009

25 years of the Mutant Turtels





Since I was three I was a fan of the mutant turtles I sang through the theme song of the 2003 series, which made my grandma crazy. At first i did not know that they were old until my mom told me that she used to watch it when she was 7years old. I'd say that at one time the ninja turtles were actually evil instead of being heroes of Manhattan, New York. Until later when the were depict as heroes. Basically they are ninjas who happen to be turtles, were transformed to partially human with a chemical called mutagen spilled by their archnemises the Shredder and the Foot clan an army of evil ninjas and there leader Shredder. In the 25 years they have change from comic, to show, to other T.V series. Oh ya they have also made about 10 video games.

1 comment:

  1. do u like the ninja turtles a lot becuz u can see on saturdays in channel 5

    ReplyDelete